Tuesday, November 15, 2022 (4:30 PM - 6:30 PM) (CST)
The economy has more moving parts today than ever before making the future for business hard to predict. Our expert panel weighs in using insight and analysis of market conditions to help you plan and prepare for navigating the year ahead.
Your registration will include light appetizers and an open bar.
Registration and cocktail reception will be open at 4:30 p.m., with the program beginning promptly at 5 p.m.
- Terry Savage, Moderator, Nationally Syndicated Financial Columnist
- Caroline Harris, Capitol Tax Partners LLP
- Curtis Dubay, Chief Economist, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Gus Faucher, Chief Economist, The PNC Financial Services Group
- Randy Bruns, Founder and Principal, Model Wealth, Inc
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
123 Water St. 2nd floor - Hotel Indigo
Naperville, IL 60540 United States