Presented by the Small Business Owners Roundtable of the Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce.
Digital Marketing Bootcamp is in session!
Our Bootcamp runs for four weeks and breaks down the latest digital marketing trends in all the spaces you need to be aware of! Sign up for the four sessions bundle or à la carte by visiting the individual registration pages.
WEEK 1: Digital Presence Requires Strategy
Get a comprehensive strategy review as we dive deep into all the areas you need to be thinking about to maintain the strongest digital presence…
- Establish a Clear & Concise Brand
- Review Your Website
- Lock in your Google My Business Page
- Establish Your Social Platforms
- Email Campaigns…are they for you?
- Blogs…why do them, how use them, where do they live
- Outlining Content & Generating Content
- Tools, CRM or others, to help you organize and execute your strategy
Patti Minglin | Founder & CEO | Go Girl Communications
WEEK 2: Uncovering ChatGPT
The hottest topic in marketing is uncovered - ChatGPT! How to best use ChatGPT inside your business for content and… are there more ways to use it we aren't thinking of?
We talk about…
- Who can use this AI?
- How to use this AI to help you market?
- Benefits of using a ChatGPT style AI
- Risks of using AI
- Best practices for business when using AI
- Best resources to start using it and using AI properly
Barry Saltzman | CEO | Saltzman Enterprise Group
WEEK 3: Social Media Power Panel
We have assembled a social media POWER panel to break down the best way to play in all the major social channels; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Who should be on each channel
- What’s working for content…
- How to gain engagement, get clicks & shares
- What tools to use for content, scheduling & design
- To boost or not to boost (ads)?
- How to interact/engage that best grows followers and reach
- Influencers – do you want them, do you need them & how to get them
Facebook Powerhouse ... Katrina Syrris | Paul Gregory Media
Twitter Top Performer ... Alex Mayster | Executive Director of Communications & Jacque Clermont | Director of Community Relations | District 203
LinkedIn Super User ... Dr. Tajuana Ross, Ph.D | Keynote Speaker & LinkedIn Super User
Instagram Influencer ... Emma Kirincich | Social Media Associate | Itzy Ritzy
TikTok TrendSetter ... Kendall Palmer | Associate Account Executive Social/Digital/Influencer | Praytell
WEEK 4: Expert Guided Collaborative Marketing Workshop
Our panelists and presenters return in this final week and pull all of our ‘Bootcamp’ lessons and information together to workshop and collaborate with program participants. Get direct access to our subject matter experts, ask the questions you need answers to, and leave with a clear path forward of what to do, what to use, tools, resources, strategy, and even suggested content!
Participants will be broken down into small groups.
Marketing strategy/plans, a laptop or tablet are a MUST to bring!
Light breakfast and beverages will be provided.
No refunds or credits will be issued for à la carte or bundle purchases.