TEAM: TEAM B2B
K. Peterson Associates, Inc Architects has been in business for more than 30 years, originally in Downers Grove, now in Naperville, IL. We are a full service Architectural Design Firm, providing expertise in the areas of Architecture, Interior Design and Space Planning. We have established a reputation of helping to fulfill client goals in an efficient, creative and cost effective manner. This is accomplished through superior communication and design skills, combined with a “hands-on” understanding of the construction means and methods, and a healthy respect for the construction and real estate community within which we work; we listen!
Internal Organization is structured in a way as to provide the highest level of personal attention to each project that we undertake. The Principals that you meet, at the beginning of the job, are the individuals who will be working on the project through it’s completion. We do not ask clients to sift through multi-level layers of management to get a question answered.
We have been involved in a wide variety of design and construction projects, including single and multi-family residential, office, healthcare, Theatre Arts (both live performance and movie venues), industrial, institutional, commercial retail and food service. Over the past years, we have designed an average of one million square feet of space per year.
* Kevin Peterson, President, graduated with Honors from the University of Illinois
Chicago School of Architecture
* Recipient of the American Institute of Architects- School Medal and Certificate of Merit.
* Licensed Architect- State of Illinois
* Licensed Real Estate Sales- State of Illinois
* Member- Association of Licensed Architects (ALA)
* Member- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA)
* Member- Pilots & Paws- helping to relocate at-risk and rescue animals
* Member- Red Feather Development Group- Building Sustainable Housing on Native American
* Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce Member and Member of TEAM B2B.
* Member- USGBC - United States Green Building Council
* Member- LANDMARKS ILLINOIS
* Board Member- The Avery Coonley School, and Building & Grounds Committee Chair
* Member- Theater Historical Society of America
* Dean's Advisory Council- Robert Morris University
* Board Member- City of Naperville Building Review Board
* Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year Award Finalist
* City of Naperville- Chair of the Historic Preservation Commission by Mayoral Appointment
* Board Member- Kids Matter
* Board Member- NCTV17