• Company’s working structure, policies, mission, and strategies.
• General office practices, procedures, and methods.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Analyzing to be able to research account information.
• Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
• Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
• Use mathematics sufficient to process account and transaction information.
• Work independently.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent and one (1) or more year’s securities industry or related work experience preferred.
• An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as approved by Human Resources.
• None required.