An Overnight Assistant provides general staff support to residents during overnight shift while maintaining a safe and secure campus from 11 PM to 7:30 AM.
- Monitors facility for security and safety during the overnight shift.
- Performs and documents floor checks on an hourly basis.
- Conducts light janitorial duties as assigned by nightly checklist.
- Assists residents with evening/morning routines as needed.
- Completes clerical assignments as needed.
- Ability to adjust to alternative schedule.
Experience in working with individuals with developmental disabilities (preferred.)
Hourly rate: $15.00 - $20.00 (2 weeks paid vacation)
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Administrative
Job Description : Experience in working with individuals with developmental disabilities (preferred.)
1. Ability to relate to individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
2. General computer capabilities.
3. Self-directed but willing to work in a team oriented setting.
4. Light housekeeping and cleaning skills.
5. Critical thinking and analytical skills.
Company/ Organization Name : Weston Bridges
How to Apply : email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org