(full time salaried)
The Graphic Designer creatively produces print, digital, and other visual marketing collateral designed to enhance internal and external engagement, ensures the maintenance of the Loaves & Fishes brand, and manages vendor relationships and production. The Graphic Designer works with the Advancement Team in the development of communication and marketing initiatives and activities and takes the lead in conceptualization and production of these initiatives. The Graphic Designer reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Publications/Information Management/Print Production/Communications
- Designs and coordinates production of all publications including advancement literature, mailings, annual reports, brochures, pamphlets, newsletters, advertising and other branded materials, including stationery, as needed to promote understanding and appreciation of Loaves & Fishes Community Services. In order to do this effectively, the Graphic Designer keeps abreast of:
- Competitors communications
- Current design trends
- Current design materials
- Actively works with the Advancement Team in development of all marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Works with Advancement Team in development of communication strategies and plans.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organizational publications.
- Works with all departments in development of communication, print and digital materials.
- Works in alignment with greater organizational direction for building and vehicle signage and visuals.
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations as needed or as requested by CEO or Leadership.
- Responsible for obtaining quotes, prepress preparation and print buying for all print communications, signage, stationery, badges, etc. Determines what materials are producible in-house and coordinates production.
- Manage external marketing partners such as advertising agencies, digital marketing firms and production companies and participate/provide information for budget for advertising, print, and other visual design expenses.
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Communications.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
- Creative and forward thinking design capabilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Skilled in Adobe CC, Photoshop, MS Suite, etc.
- Experience using both PC and Mac operating systems
- Passion for the mission of Loaves & Fishes Community Services
Loaves & Fishes Community Services is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Qualified applicants protected by law are encouraged to apply.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : General
Company/ Organization Name : Loaves and Fishes
How to Apply : email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org