Build your future on our foundation of excellence!
Are you looking for the opportunity to have a rewarding career while sharing in a company's growth and performance? Established in 1979, Larson Engineering, Inc. is a company with a long-standing track record of success. Our multi-disciplined engineering company fosters diversity and collaboration within our firm and with our clients. Our model is to be nimble and adapt to the ever-changing needs of the industry, while contributing to the success of our clients.
Larson is seeking talented engineers for a position in our Civil department.
The ideal candidate for this position will provide efficient and detailed work. They will be responsible for the development of project designs and construction documents by utilizing the most current version of AutoCAD. Projects will be related to:
- Commercial site design,
- Residential site design,
- Erosion control, and
- Other civil-related projects.
This position will also be responsible for coordinating site inspections and observations during the construction season.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- Five or more years of civil site design experience.
- P.E. or ability to obtain P.E.
- MS Office experience (Word and Excel).
- Self-motivated and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D.
- IDOT project experience and/or certifications through IDOT.
- Experience with construction observation and utilizing various surveying equipment.
Larson provides a challenging and empowered environment that encourages employee growth and provides flexibility for your active life outside of work. Full-time positions offer competitive benefits including health and dental insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, and professional development opportunities. Our employees can feel secure about their retirement future through 401(k) contributions and an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP). As an employee-owner, you benefit from the success of Larson.
This position may be subject to pre-employment background check.
Larson Engineering is an EEO firm and uses E-Verification for employment.
To apply for this position or refer someone please have them apply at
Education Level : Bachelors Degree, Masters
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : General
Company/ Organization Name : Larson Engineering, Inc.
How to Apply : https://larsonengr.aaimtrack.com/jobs/541315.html