Commercial Loan Processor
Commercial Loan Processor
Great Lakes Credit Union is Hiring GREAT people for our GREAT team!
Do you enjoy being an integral part of a service-driven team, supporting those that support the customer?
WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
The Commercial Loan Processor reports directly to and under the supervision of the VP, Commercial Lending, the Commercial Loan Processor’s primary purpose is to assist Great Lakes Credit Union to live out our Vision, “To be the members’ trusted financial partner “. Responsible for ensuring that outstanding service is delivered to both internal and external members, in alignment with our Service Promise.
This position is responsible for preparing and processing all commercial loan documents and executes loan funding. Ensures that the needs of GLCU are met in providing quality services to its members and staff. This position meets and exceeds members’ and staff expectations by providing timely, efficient loan funding and loan document preparation. Performs all duties with accuracy and in compliance with federal and state laws, rules, and regulations, and complies with GLCU’s policies and procedures.
As the Commercial Loan Processor, you will be responsible for:
- Working in partnership with the Commercial Underwriter, Sr Manager, Business Banking, and VP of Commercial Lending to prepare, process, and review various types of commercial and Small Business loan documentation for quick and efficient processing and closing.
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate successful and timely closings of Commercial and Small Business loans. This shall include, but not be limited to, reviewing and verifying various collateral documents to prepare for commercial loan document requests, categorizing and re-indexing all pre-closing documentation received, reviewing loan document packages for missing loan documents and/or signatures.
- Coordinate, obtain, and review pre-closing conditions, including insurance requirements, and Complete Post-Closing final review of documents as needed.
- Establish collaborative relationships with Servion, brokers, and outside counsel to provide proactive updates throughout the origination process.
- Responsible for ensuring complex loan transactions are complete and accurate and are in keeping with the policies, and limits of GLCU.
- Ensuring accurate reporting of Commercial activities, including complete Board reporting, monthly reporting, pipeline reporting and others in collaboration of Lending leadership.
- Acts as a point of contact for members to help maintain relationships and provide resolution to concerns or questions.
- Maintains annual review reports and notifies members timely of required documents for annual review; and backs up analyst by completing site visits as needed.
- Monitors and adjusts the daily workflow to ensure that operational commitments are met.
- Anticipates and identifies areas for improvement and recommends solutions.
- Five to eight years of similar or related experience
- A 2-year college degree, or completion of a specialized study at school, or extensive in-house training
- Significant level of trust and diplomacy is required - Work involves extensive personal contact of personal or sensitive nature
- Decision making, analytical ability, judgement, and ingenuity
- Problems encountered are somewhat complex, analysis, weighing the outcomes
We’re the total package!
To view our GREAT Benefits please contact our HR Team!
Great Lakes Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Education Level : Associate Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance
Company/ Organization Name : Great Lakes Credit Union
How to Apply : https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/1158943
Business/ Organization Logo : logo.png