Laticia (Tish) Thompson is the Founder and Chief Legacy Partner of Legacy Blueprint,
LLC. A management consulting firm that teaches people how to play in the sandbox
respectfully and productively with each other. She is known for driving change in
organizations that stick and creating a learning experience that’s fun, thoughtprovoking and capitalizes on the knowledge in the room.
Tish has quite the collection of certifications and degrees.
• Tish holds a Master of Science degree in Management and Organizational
Behavior with two concentrations
• She is currently pursuing her PhD in Business Psychology.
• If you’re into Crucial Conversations and Crucial Accountability…she can
deliver that, too.
• She earned the coveted title of best-selling author for her personal story
called, “I Am Not My Hair.” Just the title alone makes you curious.
• She delivers content in the areas of leadership, change, organizational culture,
• To top it off, she was a featured speaker for TEDxNaperville 2020 Conference
What inspires Tish professionally is working with organizations across industries that
understand the power of getting things done through people and have an appetite for
building the best organizational culture possible to make it happen.
She refuels by driving her kids crazy (finally… their turn), working out with people who
pushes her to her limits and enjoying a glass of red wine…or two with her small but
mighty accountability circle.
Tish is a mother of four, a five-time marathon finisher and never has a bad hair day.